We take into account a broad view of the major aspects of operations to help your systems, comprised of software and its end users, get working on all cylinders: sales, e-commerce, customer service, order fulfillment, supply chain, and accounting.
Ensuring your accounting information is relevant, timely, and accurate is a solid foundation for decision-making: managerial, investments and other stakeholders.
Inventory management software is designed to allow you to simplify, automate, forecast and control inventory across multiple locations.
- Improve accuracy through automation
- Use powerful replenishment logic for automated orders
- Contain costs through tracking
- Reduce stock-outs and backorders
- Manage complex items like kits and matrix items
- Optimize with barcode scanners on phones and tablets
Integrate online, mobile and in-store commerce with financials, inventory, fulfillment and even CRM and sales.
- Manage all systems from one dashboard
- Integrate with UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship stations
- Speed up order processing and fulfillment
- Reduce errors
- Streamline returns and exchanges
- Integrate point of sale with a mobile-friendly, touchscreen compatible application
- Deliver an omnichannel experience to your customers
Manage leads, contacts, opportunities, marketing, quotes and post-sales support, all with full integration to key business systems such as financial analytics and ecommerce.
- Improve customer service
- Track expenses
- Lead metrics
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook
- Increase customer connection via the web
- Real-time sync with Salesforce
- Sales automation
Multi-site planning and control software for every aspect of manufacturing.
- Coordinate activities in real-time from one central location
- Manage, release and schedule orders
- Forecast demand
- Optimize resources
- Track material and labor costs
- Bill of Materials and routing
- Advanced planning such as time-phased plans
- Manufacturing Data Collection
- Engineering Change Control
- Adapt to business growth and change
Automate field service operations to enable real-time visibility of your customer’s activities and back office integration.
- Keep staff and teams connected through any mobile device
- Scheduling, dispatching and Call Center
- Track projects, equipment and repair parts
- Manage service contracts
- Emergency service calls
- Integrate with inventory management
- Manage warranties
- Dashboards and Business Intelligence