Our implementation teams utilize widely-used methodologies fitting for a small and mid-sized company. We practice proactive communication, and spend an appropriate amount of time analyzing requirements, documenting specifications, and including you in key decisions before configuring the system to specifications.
Our industry, software, and business process experience ensures we understand all aspects of the companies we serve. We tailor the implementation and training to the needs of each client. Some are more independent than others, and we can tailor our approach accordingly.
Whether you have an on-premise solution (I.e., Sage 100 or QuickBooks Enterprise), or a Cloud ERP (Acumatica), we provide great attention to details to ensure a smooth transition and adoption of appropriate new features. Cloud ERP solutions tend to include many new features and are much faster to upgrade where our clients can enjoy 1 or 2 upgrades per year on average.
Midmarket organizations with cloud solutions are:
Reports & Dashboards
If you need help designing or automating views, dashboards, or reports using the tools you have or finding more modern tools accessible in the cloud. We can deliver ad-hoc or reporting packages. Solutions can be based on historical data or real-time or predictive and can be delivered in a variety of ways (PDF, email, Excel, web page dashboard, or via chat in Slack / Microsoft Teams).
Take advantage of our Accounting, Operations, and Software (AOS) expertise and go deeper or get more out of your ERP implementation. Many of the financial and operational processes can be further improved or streamlined by purchasing one of our toolkits. A toolkit includes both configurations, reports, modified procedures, and training to add accuracy and efficiency your business process. Currently, we have toolkits available in the following areas:
Accounting / Finance:
- Month-end close: Streamline the monthly close process. Most often we are able to help you complete month-end within 1-5 days after month-end, while gaining control over financials and nagging errors.
- Banking: Connect your financial institution(s) with your ERP system
- Inventory control: a financial-focused approach to controlling inventory
- Budgeting / financial reporting
- Dashboards for Controllers
- Approvals: Introduce approvals to your Payables or Purchasing process
- Physical / Cycle counting: Institute sound disciplines improving accuracy in the warehouse.
- Forecasting and Replenishment planning: Get control over purchase commitments and optimize your fill rates.
- Freight (Outbound shipping automation or Inbound costing)
- Warehouse management: Improve accuracy and efficiency in the movement of inventory.
- Kit assembly: Gain efficiency while improving your costing, inventory accuracy, and turnaround time related to make to order assemblies.
- Improved software utilization is applied to your unique circumstances.
We provide technical support and ongoing ‘as-needed’ support by giving you email and phone access to our experienced consultants. We offer both Service Level agreements and time and materials – depending on your preference.